Full automatic system with robot for hardening and tempering of steering rack “input shaft”
- Hardening and tempering of steering rack “input shaft”.
- Setup time machine no more then 5 minute.
- Control crack detection at 100%.
- Production = 240 pieces/hour.
- Automatic time production = 60 minute (without human operator).
- Total system control of hardening and tempering process.
- Minimum human operations are requested.
Input shaft with maximum height up to 350 mm and diameter up to 30 mm.
MTV500 TR 12_3P machine, description:
- Index table machine with 12 positions for hardening and tempering.
- Piece handling made by robot.
- Automatic mechanical setup.
- Hardening vertical scanner process with 80 kW – 100 kHz power unit.
- “Single shot” stress relieving tempering process with 20 kW – 20 kHz power unit.
- Crack detection station.
- Three independent automatic stores, with capability of 100 pieces each. Loading and Unloading store without stop production. Machine autonomy up to 60 minute.
- Total control system of process parameters for hardening and tempering induction treatment.
- Automatic system alarm for restart production without human operation and manual reset.
- Production up to 240 pieces/hour.
- Time machine setup: 5 minutes.